Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Griffin is 10 months

Mr. Wiggles is 10 months and I am having trouble keeping up with this guy!



Height: 27.5 ish inches
Weight: 19 1/2 lbs

Milestones:

-Still just army/inchworm crawling but he's quick. It looks funny because his arms and legs are doing the right thing he just won't pick up his belly! 

-eats everything all the time. He drinks about 30 oz of formula a day and we've added in water in a sippy cup (which he's still mystified by- partially because he refuses to hold his own bottle/ cup) at meal times . He eats 2-3 jars of baby food per day but we are doing less baby food and way more table food which he prefers over the puréed stuff. Loves every fruit and veggie we've given him. Only drawback to table food is that he eats 90% and stores the other 10% in his  chipmunk cheeks and hasn't figured out how to get it out. 

- he loves to play "hide & seek" with Brooklyn and just learned "so big" this past week (videos below).


- he loves to open and close- He'll sit and open/close the kitchen drawer, bedroom doors, play kitchen cabinets etc. forever. He loves to put things "in" places.   He'll take all of his toys and put them in the nearest basket or on the nearest shelf/ledge he can find. This is a great quality unless you are doing laundry in the living room - then you just end up fishing a bunch of baby toys out of your washing machine because someone stuck them in the laundry baskets. Which is why this toy (below) has been a great distraction for him

-no new babble sounds yet.

- 1 of his 2 front teeth I can see coming through so that makes a total of 3 lil teeth!

- starting to wear some 12 month clothes. 

-I'm seeing the beginnings of him wanting to pull up. He tries but can't get himself up without help. 

Still loves Brooklyn the best! This is the morning routine. If B gets up 1st she comes in his room to help wake him up, if he gets up first, he always helps me wake her up and she makes him "sit by me Griff!"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (15) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (1) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) blogs (5) Brooklyn (39) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (11) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (26) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (15) projects (14) randomness (8) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)