Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 - Introduction, recent pic & 15 interesting facts

I feel like I'm at a group therapy session...."Hi. My name is Adrienne. I blog about anything and everything because I have issues focusing, one day my kids that I don't yet have will discover this blog and be completely and utterly embarrassed and that will make all this blogging worth it."

Here's the "recentest" pic- I'm always the picture taker not the" takee"! (yes I just invented two new words) This one's from football season- one of our coaches and his wife just had the adorable little girl I'm holding. The back of that onesie has a tutu sewn on- beyond cute.  Demi looks like she's about to fall asleep. :)



15 Facts 
(whether they are interesting or not is your call)

1.) I hate having my picture taken (unless its by a pro who will take 1,000 pics, so there will be at least 1 good one, and then photoshop the weird out of me). I always have a crazy eye or bad hair or food in my teeth. Basically, I don't like it because I'm not photogenic.

2.) I always have to know where the bathroom is. Knowing I'm somewhere where there isn't a bathroom makes me have to go to the bathroom. TMI. I know. But it's a fact.   

3.) When I was in the 5th grade I was the lead role in a play at church. I thought I was a star...after all, I was an amazing singer and crazy talented actress. Then a few years ago I saw the tape (well it'd been burned to a DVD) and I finally understood how all those awful singers who are mercilessly mocked by Simon on American Idol feel. Turns out ...I was awful. It was painful to watch. At least I didn't have to find out on American Idol.

4.) I enjoy making meetings un-serious. I hate meetings where everyone's super serious, I can't handle intense. It doesn't mean I get people off task or anything...I enjoy efficiency as much as the next guy- just not serious frowney face efficiency.

5.) I give my husband a new nickname every few months or so. They have no special meaning, and the new nickname is usually a modified version of the one before.

6.) I go through food phases with meat. There are times where I won't eat beef for months. Just can't eat it. No reason.... just not feelin' it.

7.) I get scared watching Scooby-Doo cartoons.

8.) You can't leave me alone with a container of Oreos. I will eat them all. I lose all self control around those delicious cookies.

9.) I have reeeeeally good hearing. Like supersonic hearing. Which comes in handy because I'm also nosey.

10.) I might possibly be the only woman on the planet who hasn't read the twilight series. And I'm OK with that. I think it's the vampire-thing. (see #8)

11.) I work out to the most offensive gangster rap music on the planet. I once tried listening to my workout list in the car....I offended myself. I guess I really just need the beat to run to. So if I ever throw a party that you're at and I tell you to put on some music please don't choose "A's workout jams" on my iPod. K?? Thanks.

12.) I wake up everyday with a song in my head which usually becomes the shower song of the day.

13.) When I was in 5th grade I thought my forearms were hairy so I shaved them. It never really grew back. 

14.) I could watch cheesy romantic comedies all day every day until I die. And to my romantic comedy warriors who will never win an Oscar for making those movies I say "You go Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon, J-Lo & Sandra Bullock!!" (Although a few of those ladies have successfully tackled the serious role and taken home an Oscar.)

15.) I eat candy that comes in assorted flavors from "worst to first." So when I get Starburst I eat yellow, orange, red then pink. 

Wow, how am I not in a mental institution??

See you tomorrow for Day 2

2 comments:

  1. http://karenjepsen.blogspot.com/2011/01/karens-day-1-introduction-recent.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Twilight either...in my opinion, the books sound horrible!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)