Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22

Day 22-What's in your makeup bag

Everything known to man! Just kidding! I actually wear the same makeup every day and don't really wear a ton. I'd say it takes 5-10 min max to "put my face on". It gets dark early so forgive the not so great photos...

Buxom lip gloss by Bare Escentuals 

I'm a fan of the Maybeline quad eye shadows (can you tell)! I have the light brown quad for everyday, the dark brown and purple for "date nights" :) Best part is they're like 3 bucks!

My skin is prone to breakouts (prone- ha it's a guarantee!) so I use bareMinerals foundation most days. The Rimmel blush I actually got in Atlanta when Delta so kindly lost my luggage on the way to a work conference back in November. I bought it because I needed blush and it was cheap - but I love the shade and have been using it since.

For extra coverage days- Clinique perfectly real foundation is my go to. Provides more coverage than the mineral foundation but is still light.

Another emergency cheap-o Target purchase that I love! Cheap doesn't clump and actually kinda curls the lashes- sweet!

My mom is an Avon rep and this has always been my favorite eyeliner! Never need to sharpen and glides right on! Avon gilmmersticks eyeliner in cosmic brown.

This technically isn't in my makeup bag...but it is my life saver and splurge so I'm sharing! I have crazy skin. When people ask the if you could change one thing about the way you look question my answer is always my FACE! I'm almost 30 and am still breaking out regularly. And my face is spastic. One day I'm oily and the next crazy dry- oh and the uneven skin tone. This hasn't cured me completely, but it has improved my skin waaay better than any of the other crap I've tried (proactiv, scrubs, masks, microdermabrasion). It's the Alpha Beta peel (extra strength version) by Dr. Dennis Gross. I use it 3 times a week and just love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)