Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can it be Friday now??

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like if your brain absorbs 1 more piece of information, if someone adds 1 more thing to your to-do list your head might actually explode?


Today was one of those days.

I’d like to think that I am the type of person whose plate you can put a pretty fair amount of stuff on and I can handle it with out wigging out. I like to be busy. Busy means I gettin’ work done son!

Today was busy on steroids.

Today was out to get me.

Today wanted to take me out to the playground after school and beat the living crap outta me.

It seemed like for every 1 thing I crossed off the to-do list, something came up that had me adding 3 more things to the list. By the end of today I had added way more stuff than I’d crossed off. I felt like I was getting stupider as the day went on because I didn’t know which task to attempt to tackle next.

It was a......“Ok, now I’m gonna e-mail to confirm the menu for the event next week, oh wait I need to finish this e-mail to IT that I’d started before my phone rang and got sidetracked. Speaking of phone call, where’s that invoice I printed from the phone call? Oh crap the phone’s ringing, wait...who’s here to see me???? ” kind of day.

I’ll be having wine with my dinner tonight thankyaverymuch.

That’s all. Just wondering if I was the only one. :)

Thankful for Fridays,
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you definitely deserved a glass of wine with dinner. i had a glass of wine this weekend as well!! it was delicious.

    i had a thyroid test a couple years ago and it was in the normal range. but i have heard its good to get it tested at least twice because the normal range can very from person to person. its possible i need to have it tested again. i am wondering if it's something like that though. it just seems crazy that i haven't lost even a lb and matt has lost over 12 in the last 5 weeks. :( boo

    ReplyDelete

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)