Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10: Fears

Day 10: Something you're afraid of

Uh.....what am I not afraid of??!?! I'm a big chicken baby. I panic when I pass a cop even though I'm obeying every law known to man. As you've already learned I get scared watching Scooby-doo. I didn't ride my 1st rollercoaster until 17 because I'm a frady cat. When I get in my car alone at night I always check the seat behind me in case there's someone waiting to strangle me. Being buried alive, snakes, clowns, etc.  I'm sure that's plenty of ammunition for you to mock me with for at least a week - so I'll get to the big daddy.... the scariest thing on the planet.

Hospitals. 

I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it. Sick people, pain, blood, needles....oh the horror!!! Oh, and let's not forget the lovely scent that can only be "Eau de Hospital". *gag* 

If you've been with me from the beginning of this blog you may be familiar with my insanely huge fear of hospitals from this post .

My co-worker and pal informed me the other day that epidurals are administered in your back with a needle the size of a pole vault pole. I'm pretty sure that put any thought of having a baby on hold at least for a decade or until they invent a way for me to be unconscious and have a baby. Adoption is sounding more like my calling every day. Thanks Melissa.

Now that everyone knows just how big of a weenie I am I say we move on to day 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)