Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8: Oh the Places you will go!

Day 8: Place I've Traveled


I haven't been to too many places, but there are three that I've been to that I hope I get to visit many more times before I kick the bucket!


One is NYC. That place never gets old. I could spend months wandering around the city finding new things to see, do and EAT!


Two is Paris. We went on the 1st leg of our honeymoon and didn't get to spend near enough time there.


Three is Italy....specifically Florence. I fell in love with Firenze. It's so my style. Laid back, everything within walking distance, shopping and amazingly fresh food made with love! We decided we could live there and are always talking about going in with a few couples and renting a place in Florence for a month...one day I'm pulling the trigger on that one.


Since I overloaded you with things that make me happy the other day, I will only share pics of our blissful stay in Florence!!

Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore (Duomo)

Fresh off the overnight train from Paris! Me + no makeup = nightmares for you...sorry!
Santa Croce



Taking cooking classes - best food ever.

 
Shopping at the farmers market outside the Santa Croce

Shopping the Ponte Vecchio

wandering the city! We could have stayed for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)