Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Playing with the Pages

Earlier last week Daniel had to go to Washington (well it was technically in Washington but it was practically to Canada) for 3 days of work meetings so instead of staying home by myself with B we headed up to my sister's house near Tacoma on Sunday and Daniel left Monday morning while B and I stayed with my sister, bro-in-law, and niece.
They recently finished their deck (which if I my brag on them for a minute they built entirely themselves and it is gorgeous!! check it out on my sister's bloggy -the finished deck is at the bottom of the page!) so we spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cool weather. Yes I said cool- other than the first day where it hit a scorching 94 degrees ;) the temps never went above 80! Don't cyber-punch me Texas friends.
My 9 year old niece kept Brooklyn and the adults entertained with puppet shows, songs she wrote, and ribbon dancing. She was great with her little cousin always wanting to play with her and feed her. I loved seeing her take such good care of Brooklyn, if we went somewhere in the car Sabrina was in the seat right next to B playing with her.
While Mark was at work, my sister, Bri, Brooklyn and I watched chick flicks, painted our nails, played card games (that my niece invented) and hung out. It was such a joy to have some quality time with my girls.  

We ate like fat kids too. Mark, my brother in law, BBQ'd some ridiculous ribs, we had s'mores, and handmade grilled pizzas which I could eat every day. My sister also made some reeeeally good cream cheese danishes for breakfast using those Pillsbury crescent rolls or biscuits or something. I think I ate like 5.
Brooklyn had fun playing with her Auntie D!
 
 I absolutely love these 2 little girls!








1 comment:

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)