Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things I will never understand.....

I'm not talking about deep meaningful stuff…I'm talking about every day, basic, common sense stuff that I guess I'm destined to never get. I 'm definitely a wierdo with too much time to think of stupid stuff. Don't judge me...


For example…….Why is there Braille on drive thru ATM machines?? What blind person is going to drive up to an ATM to get some cash?!? The thought of a blind dude hopping into a car to grab some cash on his way to the bowling alley scares me. (Both the driving and the blind bowling)

Why is it a requirement that when I get a hankerin’ for a snack I have to stand in front of the refrigerator with the door wide open for a minimum of 1 minute only to decide that I’m not actually hungry after all? To make things worse, this ritual of stupidity must be repeated at least 3 times within the hour ending in the same result each time before I actually give up and just get a glass of water.

How can one political party say they're totally fine with the death penalty but abortions are murder and the other party say abortion is fine but are so against the death penalty?? Uh, I'm pretty sure it's all wrong. I'm going to start a political party.... the "life" party. Our slogan will be “We think breathing is cool, and we'll let God decide when people die"

Why can’t ladies apply mascara with their mouth shut? I tried and poked myself in the eye. Don’t get me wrong, it can be done but isn’t frequent…watch and see- it’s quite amusing.

Oh and why can't people talk to babies without the baby-voice and weird noises?? We can even throw puppies into that category too. I've gotten to where I'm pretty good at catching myself with the baby voice- need to work on the puppy voice though. Its fun to sit back and listen when someone enters a room with a baby...everyone's voice goes up an octave and everyone suddenly gets nicer. Maybe when the President goes somewhere for a peace talk if things start going downhill...they should have someone just walk in the room with a snuggly baby. I think I just found the key to world peace!



There are so many more but I'm sure I've bored you enough for one afternoon!



Cheers!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)