Friday, July 2, 2010

More office geekage

Have I mentioned that I'm mildly obsessed with etsy.com ???? Well I'm mildly obsessed with etsy.com. If you're ever looking for something online and can't seem to find just what you're wanting hop on over to esty and you'll find it.

I could spend days perusing the shops/pages of the thousands of insanely talented vendors on that site. As mentioned in one of my first posts - I'm a dork in constant search of fabulous office finds. (I figure I spend 40 hours a week in that space...I better make it cute!) With my new (permanent) employment in the lovely state of Oregon, I've recently come across some more office geekery to share with you working women who long for chic and fun workplace goodies!

These are beyond adorable (and adjustable) business card holders that come in oodles of different designs!
by Kreative Karryalls shop on etsy.com. She also carrys key fobs, purses and bags. 



 
(These are 2 that I ordered!)

Here are some darling paperweights that are tres chic (and super cheap too) also found on etsy.com
she creates everything with a little french flair, paperweights, totes, birdhouses, wall plaques as well as other home decor.







(I bought the Eiffel tower one)

Just wanted to share! Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing 4th of July weekend! I'll be wandering the streets of this small town that just happens to be nuts for the 4th practicing some photography with my camera! I'll post any worthy shots next week should there be any!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)