Friday, November 26, 2010

Stocking stuffers

I have been robbed. My best umbrella was stolen.

Ok, so I left it in the gym at a basketball game. What the student who scored my umbrella doesn't realize is that I work on campus and I'm almost 100% positive no one in the state of Oregon has one like it. It's a Gap umbrella and it's pink with dark pink huge flowers on it! I love it not because it's fun and cheery but it's a solid umbrella! Sturdy and compact, it could survive a hurricane. I miss it so. I will find you pink umbrella.

So in honor of my fallen water warrior I give you some fun umbrellas, scarves, hats and gloves!!

Umbrellas
In this dreary weather it's nice to see a pop of color! 
Pare* umbrella
Can't go wrong with classic Burberry



Hats & Scarves
I'm in love with the "cowl" or "tube" scarf cause it's so easy - and keeps your neck extra warm. (for me, scarves have always been more for looks than necessity - until now). And you can't beat "handmade with care here in the U.S. of A."!
Petit Ange's Etsy shop 
Cozy Girl Designs Etsy shop


McKelvey Dalton's Etsy shop



Mittens/ Gloves
I like the variety of classic cashmere, quirky fingerless, and cute convertible mittens!
Ann Taylor

Anthropologie
Bella Blue Knits Esty shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)