Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12: Belief

Day 12-What you believe

I believe in God.
I believe that He sent his son Jesus Christ to be an example of how we should live.
I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins.
I believe Christ rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
I believe in heaven.
I believe in treating others the way I'd want to be treated.
I believe in the healing power of prayer.
I believe actions speak louder than words.
I believe we all screw up.
I believe the whole College bowl game setup is jipping fans and cheapening the bowl experience.
I believe in playoffs.
I believe cheese makes everything better.
I believe Marino Rivera is the greatest closer in the history of baseball.
I believe my husband is quite possibly the most patient man on earth.
I believe in second chances.
I believe that Christians are called to love- regardless of race, gender, sexuality, beliefs, mistakes, or political parties. 
I believe that if you don't learn from your mistakes you are destined to repeat them.
I believe that if scam artists used their power (aka brains) for good they'd be some of the richest, most powerful people on earth.
I believe that What-a-burger makes the best french fries in the world.
I believe Christ calls us to love as he first loved us.
I believe I have been blessed infinitely more than I deserve.
I believe GOD. IS. LOVE.
I believe love wins.
Love wins.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11

What do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)