Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28: Something that stresses you out


Everything. 

I am a worry-wort. I find it humorous that events stress me out and 50% of my job is event planning. HA! I actually only stress out the day before and day of but it's good stress- I think it's what makes me good at my job. 

Being on an airplane for more than four hours. Cause usually after 4 hours I have to pee, and I hate airplane bathrooms.

Scary movies. I'm a chicken and if I see a scary movie, I can't do anything alone for like a week. Nothing. Ask my spouse. If you see a scary movie with me- my husband will send me to your house for 7 loooong days of me following you around like a puppy cause I can't be alone.

Driving in big city traffic at night, in the rain. And not like Oregon drizzle rain- I mean Oklahoma sideways,waterfall sheets of rain. Freaks my freak. I'm sure I look like a weirdo hunched up as close to the windshield as possible (as if that'll help me see better), hands at 10 and 2, white knuckled, squeezing the bazoonga out of the steering wheel.

And lastly - for the 2,337,897th time.....hospitals, and all that hospitals entail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)