Monday, September 19, 2011

24 weeks!

I can't believe I'm already 24 weeks in! I feel pretty lucky as I haven't been super sick or tired which has been great since the next 5 weeks I'll be working like crazy preparing for the biggest 3 days of my year (aka a foreign dignitary's visit to campus followed by homecoming weekend- event planning frenzy is in full swing). If only Brooklyn will continue to be good to me until that's done then I'll be glad to take some aches and pains.  :)

I know- be careful what you wish for.

I can feel her kicking and punching in there and while I thought it'd be weird it's really kinda awesome. Ok, really awesome. Daniel can feel the kicks too now and asks every evening if she's moving- he doesn't want to miss an opportunity. So far no crazy cravings, just get hungry more often, and when I'm hungry, I'm HUNGRY!

I've been keeping weekly pics as the belly grows and gave in and posted the 24 week pic below so the fam and pals out of state can see the change. Here's me and Brooklyn ready to head to the 1st home game of the season (which we won!) this Saturday.
 

Below is my 13 week pic (ignore cheesy face) for a reference so you can see just how big she's gotten (well I hope it's mostly all baby- although I've had my fair share of milky way bars lately!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)