Saturday, September 10, 2011

Farewell.....

To my normal people clothes. :(

It is with much sadness that I must announce the temporary retirement of my pre-preggers wardrobe. The jeans have been in a box for a month now but the work slacks will be joining them tonight.

I still have full use of my selection of tanks and cardigans and several sweaters, for how long I'm not sure, but I will cherish them until they join their friends in the retirement bins growing in my closet.


As a first time mom, the one thing no one mentioned that you literally grow out of EVERYTHING. Shirts, pants, shoes (yes shoes!), bras you name it. And it seemed to happen overnight. It was like one day I woke up and absolutely no bottoms I owned fit and you can only do the belly band for so long before your body is like "Quit trying to pretend your still somewhat skinny, buy me some new pants fatty."

I'm wondering what I will use for a coat when it's cold and I'm 8 months preggo? I refuse to buy a pregnant lady coat, that's ridic.

I will say however, now that I can actually feel little miss Hare be-bopping, dancing, practicing her mad ninja skills, whatever she's doing,  in my belly - I don't mind the whole getting fatter nearly as much- until I go to the pregnant lady section of target and try on a dress and realize that I'm not one of those cute pregnant ladies.

C 'est la vie.


1 comment:

  1. I bet your adorable. I just let my belly poke out of my pea coat. I was really hot by 8 months. It was terrible fun. I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)