Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 2 & 3 weight loss (or lack thereof)

OMGoodness! Week 2 didn't go as planned at all! I still suck at drinking more water and only worked out 2 days. I'm lucky I even lost anything!

That being said I did lose just over a half pound (yay??)  and my measurements were all the same (boo, but expected)! I was supposed to post this back on Monday but we were in Seattle and here I am at the end of week 3 posting week 2 info eeek! So here are the numbers for week 2:

Date: 4/30/12     Height: 5' 5"      Weight: 137.9 lbs (-.7 lbs!)
Waist: 36.25 in.      Arm:11 in.        Thigh: 23 in.

I'm going ahead and letting the world know that this week (week 3) I had family in town and did ZERO working out. So as a heads up- I'm not even gonna post my weigh and measure on Monday as it's going to be BAD. Consider this my week 3 post as well.

Date:5/7/12     Height: 5'5"    Weight: (most likely higher than 137.9)
Waist: I don't want to know  Arm: flabby    Thigh: extra jiggly

I'll post a week from Monday with the week 4 results and pics -yikes(and I'll let you know how far I backslid this week haha!) 

I did, however, have quite a fun week last week! Last Tuesday we left our little nugget with my gal pals Melissa and Sarah who were sweet to volunteer to watch her while we went to see Coldplay in Portland. It was our first time where we were more than 5 miles from our kid, and I physically felt ill the whole ride to PDX even though I knew she was in the best care.

everyone got a bracelet when they came in and they all lit up during the show- really cool way to make the audience feel involved.
Once the show started the yucky feeling disappeared :) The show was incredible- I was impressed that Chris Martin could run around the stage for almost 2 hours with no break, and sing every. single. note. on key. I also noticed that during the show he thanked the audience for coming at least 15 times in different ways. I left the show feeling that not only was my money well spent but I felt like the band had walked up to me and thanked me in person for attending.

Coldplay also enjoys shooting hundreds of pounds of confetti into the crowd- I can't help but feel bad for the custodial crew.


We also had our annual Athletic Auction which is our biggest fundraiser and our guest speaker was former L.A. Laker, A.C. Green. Mr. Green also happened to be our guest at our dinner table, his knees hit the table at least 4 times making for a soggy tablecloth. What a tall man. A very tall man. With a huge heart for young adults. He's a very humble guy and can work a room like nobody's business. Here's a blurry phone pic since I'm an idiot and brought a camera with a dead battery to the auction.



And my parents came to town to "babysit" BK for the auction. They just left today and I miss them already. I'll post pics of their visit this week in a day or 2 after I upload and edit some of the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)