Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cell pics and Burping

I decided I needed to clear some space on my phone so as I was transferring all my cell pics and videos I thought I'd share some of my favorites from the past few weeks.

napping with G-raffe
this is how tummy time starts....
...and this is how it ends
Chillin' with cousin Jacob
Jenny and I switched babies for a bit. Kash is adorable!
Dinner date with Walker


first train ride
playing with Papaw
I figured out how to get her to try crawling...put a computer or cell phone just out of reach.

first trip to the coast
Sunday nap

 And I'll leave you with a video of Brooklyn laughing. Apparently she thinks it's hilarious when you burp, so I started making fake burp noises and this is what happened. Don't judge me. :)



Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Delurking to ask where you found that adorable polka dot dress in the "sunday nap" picture. Did the hat come with it? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it came as a set it's the dress, cropped sweater and hat. My MIL got it for us a a boutique in Oklahoma City. It's by Elaine et Lena :)

      Delete

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)