Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Griffin is 2 months

....and he is growing like a weed!
Length: 23 inches
Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz
(He's right at 50% in weight and height)

Milestones:

  • We have just finished weaning so he's taking about 4 ounces 7 times a day.
  • He has been giving us 2 good stretches of 4-5 hours at night - but I'm anxiously awaiting the day that one of those stretches can turn into 6 or 7 hours. 
  • He is starting to smile a lot and is starting to coo some.  
  • He's awake and alert more than Brooklyn was at this age.

Likes and dislikes:
  • Likes being rocked and loves sleeping on your chest.
  • Dislikes when you take his bottle to burp him halfway through a feeding.
  • Dislikes getting put in his car seat. However...
  • Likes riding in the car.
  • Likes playing on his mat and batting at things with his zombie arms (he puts both arms up to bat at things lol!)
Brooklyn is getting used to brother so about 80% of the time she's wanting to help change his diaper, or she's fixing his blanket so is feet are covered (swoon!), patting his head or giving him a kiss and telling him she loves him. The other 20% of the time she's hitting him with whatever is in her hand or trying to sit on him like he's some kind of chair. At least the percentages are not the other way around. Ha ha!

I've been back at work for 2 weeks now and I'm so glad my boss has allowed me to work from home 2 days a week and cut back to 30 hours a week. While I am still learning how to balance my job, household duties, volunteer work and being a mom to 2 littles, I am loving being able to get to continue to work AND to be home some to watch Griffin grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (8) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)