Length: 23 inches
Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz
(He's right at 50% in weight and height)
- We have just finished weaning so he's taking about 4 ounces 7 times a day.
- He has been giving us 2 good stretches of 4-5 hours at night - but I'm anxiously awaiting the day that one of those stretches can turn into 6 or 7 hours.
- He is starting to smile a lot and is starting to coo some.
- He's awake and alert more than Brooklyn was at this age.
Likes and dislikes:
- Likes being rocked and loves sleeping on your chest.
- Dislikes when you take his bottle to burp him halfway through a feeding.
- Dislikes getting put in his car seat. However...
- Likes riding in the car.
- Likes playing on his mat and batting at things with his zombie arms (he puts both arms up to bat at things lol!)
I've been back at work for 2 weeks now and I'm so glad my boss has allowed me to work from home 2 days a week and cut back to 30 hours a week. While I am still learning how to balance my job, household duties, volunteer work and being a mom to 2 littles, I am loving being able to get to continue to work AND to be home some to watch Griffin grow!