My how things change in a month! (I’m a few days late posting but what’s new)
6 month measurements:
Weight: 17 pounds, 2 ounces
Length: 25.75 inches
New and notable:
- Same feeding schedule, just up to 7 oz. for every feed. We have also just now added in baby oatmeal in the mornings and are trying (with no success so far) sweet potatoes and carrots.
- He is such an inconsistent sleeper in that he’ll sleep 11 hours for 1 or 2 nights then for the next 2-3 nights will wake up once (sometimes twice) hungry or cranky. I suppose on the spectrum of babies sleeping, a 6 month old sleeping 11 hours a night half of the week isn’t too terrible.
- He’s rolling both ways and actually now sleeps on his tummy because of it!
- So much drool y’all. We have entered the stage of “wear a bib during playtime so I don’t have to change your outfit 5 times a day.” Which leads to….
- …chewing on all the things. I can feel something bubbling on those bottom gums so I’m wondering if in the next month or so we won’t have a tooth or 2.
- He’s starting to try to sit up on his own- he’s really more like a weeble-wobble toy but it’s because I think he’s trying to skip sitting and just crawl. He just lunges at everything.
He is such a happy little chunk !
Oh- and I suppose I ought to let you know that it appears a 3rd Hare kiddo will be making his/her appearance around the end of June 2015. Yes- they will be 13 months apart and yes, I nearly passed out when I found out too.
Pray, people, Pray.