5 month measurements:
Weight: 15.7 pounds
Length: 25 1/2 inches
- We are down to 5 feedings a day. He eats 5 oz at or around 7 am, 10:30 am, 2 pm, 5:30 pm and has 7 oz at 9 pm.
- He's back to sleeping through the night again he goes to bed between 7-8 pm and we wake him at 9 for a feed then sleeps until 6:30 am (although sometimes he gets up at 5 am but can usually put himself back to sleep.
- He has started babbling and squealing. It's amazing how similar his happy squeals sound like Brooklyn's when she was his age.
- Still only rolling from tummy to back. He can roll his bottom half from back to tummy but he can't seem to get his shoulders all the way over - and it makes him cranky.
- Attended his first (and most likely his only) Baylor football game. We took him to the TCU game and he was amazing (and slept through the best part lol!)
- He is such an observer. I really do think he's a little old man trapped in a baby body while he's looking around and taking in the world he always looks so concerned with his little eyebrows.
- When he smiles it's major. Griffin doesn't halfway smile- he give you the biggest toothless slobbery grin his little face can possibly make.
- chewing on everything
- his lovey
- going for walks
- those o-ball toys
- Brooklyn making silly faces and watching her run around
- Brooklyn giving him "extra big" hugs
- any type of nose sucker
- playing on his mat while we eat dinner - he would rather be at the table with us (soon, Buddy!)