|Homeboy isn't digging the month stickers these days!|
Height: 27.5 in (16%)
Weight: 18 1/2 lbs (40%)
Noggin: I cant remember but he's in the 50th percentile
- We have a teeth! I'd say about 3 days after I posted his last update 1 little bottom tooth popped up and a week after that another was there!
- Babbling more sounds we have now added "Ma-ma-ma" and "Ba-Ba-ba" to his usual "Da-Da-Da".
- Eating 4 - 7 oz bottles a day, solids 3 times a day (baby food or cooked/soft veggies fruits) and puffs/cheerios. He's getting really good at chewing- loves cheerios/puffs and his "real food"
- still up on all fours rocking and army crawls/ inchworms but still no official full crawling
- Officially down to 2 naps
I love, love, love this stage. He has been such a little joy to watch grow and each day has been a new adventure!