Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baby #3 - 26 weeks

I feel awful! 26 weeks in, and I'm just now  documenting this pregnancy!

So the 1st trimester I think I was in denial/shock and now that we're nearing the end of the 2nd and I'm feeling kicks and punches I'm getting excited! We'd always wanted more than 2 but I didn't think any baby after Griffin would be coming from this body- I think I was too scared/worried. It appears God has his own plan and timing regardless of my stupid fears haha!

So far with this one I have gained 17 lbs (!!) and had started out eating much healthier than I did with Griffin (although that's not hard to do- I literally ate frostys every day.) however the last few weeks the sweets have been calling my name!! 

We had our 20 week scan and all looks well. Most of you already know but We found out we are having a girl! I had a feeling it was going to be a girl so it was exciting to find out this time! We've picked a name and will be calling this little one Dylan and her middle name will be Sue after Daniel's grandmother and mom!

We are still up in the air about who's sleeping where etc. but we at least had a success finding an infant carrier that will allow me to safely put 3 car seats across my Pilot!

Besides feeling like I've been pregnant forever (because technically I have been lately) this pregnancy has been good so far. A little more tired than the last 2 but not bad. I know there are still many weeks to go so praying it all continues to go smoothly!

Brooklyn, Griffin and Dylan at around 20-22ish weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)