Thursday, May 14, 2015

Baby #3 - 34 weeks

6-ish (If I were a betting gal I'd say 5) weeks left and boy am I feeling it! It probably doesn't help that I've gained 30 pounds this pregnancy.
Awkward bathroom belly selfie -yikes!

I don't know that God intended bodies to have 3 babies in 4 years, or at least not mine. I am amazed that the 19 Kids and Counting lady has not keeled over or randomly had a limb fall off...props to her. 

We had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything was looking good- Dylan is growing right on track so we are glad for that. 

She seems to be the only one on track as we, on the other hand, are no where near on track in preparation for her arrival. I still need to move things from Griffin's room into Brooklyn's room and essentially need to unpack and wash the few items I have for Dylan. We currently don't own a single NB sized diaper, and at some point I should probably start a list of what to pack for the hospital and figure out what to do with the 2 kids I do have while I deliver my 3rd.

I'll be wrapping up work at the end of May and starting at least a 4 year stint as a SAHM which I am super excited about and at the same time, extremely scared/nervous about.

I'm nervous about staying home, nervous about having 3 little people dependent on me for everything, nervous if I'll have any post-partum anxiety with Dylan, nervous about the delivery, nervous about how the kids will adjust to a new sibling and nervous about how we will afford to live without me working. Really, I'm generating enough adrenaline and cortisol to give an entire city a heart attack.

The good news is we are all getting excited to meet Miss Dylan, wondering who she'll look like (based on past history my money is on Daniel), and how she will fit in to our family puzzle!  Now if we can just get organized (I'm sure I'll be saying that for the next 15 years).....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)