Height: 30 inches
Weight: 21.5 lbs
- We have a walker! He's not great at it but when standing can take about 15- 20 steps before plopping down on his rear! He loves practicing and gets a little better each day so I'm hoping to have a confident walker by the end of summer.
- No new teeth to report this month.
- Still rocking 2 naps!
- Has added several words although many of them are only understandable to me and Daniel. Up, Nana, Papaw, BeBe, Grandad, snack, 'me-mo' (Mickey Mouse), and poop (I know-proud mom moment) are a few of his favorites.
- Starting to problem solve. While working on his stacking rings or cups he has learned that if one doesn't fit he'll take it off and try a different combination until he gets it.
- Identifying and making animal sounds! He's got a dog, snake, elephant, monkey and lion down!
It has been so fun to see him literally learning and discovering new things every day. He is such a hoot and he certainly wears his heart on his sleeve!