Height: 25.5 inches
Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Rolling over from back to tummy pretty consistently. She's not a fan once she gets on to her tummy though so there's that.
- She's found her toes and she loves them!
- Cooing and "talking" all the time.
- She's still taking 1 really long nap each afternoon (2-3 hours) and 1 sometimes 2 shorter naps (20-45 min) in the morning and evening. We still swaddle (halo sack) and she still needs to be walked (not swung, not rocked not bounced....walked) to fall asleep at nap and bedtime.
- As far as night sleeping goes, Dylan is all over the map. Some nights we will feed her at 8 and she will sleep until 6 or 7 am and sometimes she;s up once or twice during the night. Sometimes she eats and goes right back to sleep and sometimes we are walking her around for 2 hours while she yells at us.
- She still spits up all the time. Like during feedings and even 1-2 hours after- still spitting up. I'm convinced I'll never be able to wear anything nice ever again. So. Much. Spit up.
- We just started putting her in her excersaucer for about 15 minutes at a time and she loves it.