Height: 30.5 inches
Weight: 24.5 lbs
Here's what my little ham has been up to this month:
- Working on using a fork and spoon!
- We have 1 new molar bringing our tooth count to 11 and I can see those canines getting ready to pop through.
- More new words (although most are unrecognizable without me there to translate)
- Climbing up and going down the little slide by himself!
- Getting better at and therefore more interested in puzzles.
- Looooves to take anything he can find and put it in a cabinet or drawer so if you are missing something at our house check our kitchen or bathroom.
- He has finally noticed that Dylan exists and he adores her! Every time I go to get her up from nap he'll run up to her crib and excitedly screech "Hiii-eeee!"and ask to be picked up so he can see in. He also randomly walks up to her throughout the day and will gently lay his head on her to give her a hug.
- He's officially down to 1 nap a day every day now and it's usually a 2-3 hour nap (yay!)
I love that we are finally beginning to see his personality. He has a gentle spirit and seems to be aware of the emotions of others. He's curious, funny and always down for an adventure. He's pretty fearless and has yet to meet a stranger.