Height: 26.25 in
Weight: 17 lbs
We have made some progress y'all! Here's what Dylan has been up to:
- She's been taking only 2 naps a day. The 1st nap can't be more than 2 hours though. If you try to do the "never wake a sleeping baby" thing and let that 1st nap go oh, say 3 hours....she will make you pay in spades when you try to put her down for nap #2.
- She puts herself down for naps most of the time now and we don't have to swaddle her anymore! She just gets her hand and rolls onto her tummy and passes out. Bedtime we still have to walk her around but hey I've gotten like 3 hours of my day back not having to walk her at nap so I'll take it!
- She's basically sleeping 10+ hours a night I'd say she's only getting up for a middle of the night feeding once sometimes twice a week.
- She rolled from tummy to back just the other day but has only done it a few times since so I'm not sure if that was intentional or an accident.
- Grabbing at and chewing on everything.
- Fits 6 month clothes snugly.
- If she's awake she's squealing (and drooling and spitting up)
- Definitely enjoys sitting up more and has really gotten decent balance in the last 2 weeks.
- Obsessed with paper.
I love seeing the relationship grow between Dylan, Brooklyn, and Griffin. Below is a video of Griffin "waking up" Dylan. He adores her and is so sweet and gentle with his baby sister.