Oh Miss Dylan! She is starting to get so much more happy. She's my "go for the gusto" kid for sure. Everything she does she does with intensity. If she's happy she's squealing with delight, if she's sad she's in hysterics.
Weight: 17 1/2 lbs.
Length: 26 inches
Here are her 5 month stats:
- Rolling over from back to tummy non-stop and is spending more time on her tummy before freaking out.
- She's found her toes and she loves them!
- "Talking" all the time! Talking = high pitched squeals
- She's still taking 1 really long nap each afternoon (2 hours) and 1 sometimes 2 shorter naps (20-45 min) in the morning and evening. We still partially swaddle (halo sack) and she still needs to be walked (not swung, not rocked not bounced....walked) to fall asleep at nap and bedtime. I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to come to her college dorm to rock her to sleep in 18 years.
- As far as night sleeping goes, Dylan is all over the map. Some nights we will feed her at 8 and she will sleep until 6 or 7 am and sometimes she's up once or twice during the night. Sometimes she eats and goes right back to sleep and sometimes we are walking her around for 2 hours while she yells at us. Lately we've had little more of the consistent sleeping through the night.
- She still spits up all the time. Like during feedings and even 1-2 hours after- still spitting up. I'm convinced I'll never be able to wear anything nice ever again. So. Much. Spit up. We have tried baby Zantac, dairy allergy formula etc. I've never looked more forward to feeding my kid solids in hopes the spit up will end.
- Loving the exersaucer.
- Taking 5 feedings of 5-6 oz.
- Drools all day so add that in with spit up and you have a lot of laundry