Monday, September 20, 2010

Tic-Tok

Time seems to be at a premium these days. Fall sports are in full swing which means my husband has taken up residence at the University. Students moved in this weekend and it was also the 1st home football game. WOU has become our "weekend home"!


Saturday - This was the weather ALL day for the football game so the camera stayed at home! :(


Sunday - Move in day was much sunnier !

this young lady promised that if I came back later in the day everything would have  a "place" :)

Between all of the athletic events and the Alumni/Advancement events we are all over the place these days! I'm thinking about caving and looking for a cleaning lady - I just don't know if I can let go and let someone else clean my house..I'm too picky! I guess I'm just feeling like I already spend every night half of the week doing laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, cooking or yard work and the other half I'm lucky if I make it to the gym and bed.

I want to make sure the free hours I actually do get to spend together with my hubby (especially during crazy times of the year like this!) that we enjoy every minute because they pass all too quickly! I mean we don't mind doing chores together, it'd just be nice to not have all of our free time spent together checking off items on our to-do list. I don't know how you dual working couples have kids...it's truly mind boggling. Kudos to you! You folks never get a minute off...literally. That's enough whining...now to get the husband on board with the cleaning lady idea...hmmmm.

Until next time....Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flavors

accessories (5) adventures (3) advice (2) appetizers (1) awesomeness (4) Baby #3 (1) baby gear (1) Baby Hare (16) Baby Hare #2 (7) Baby Hare #3 (2) Baylor (2) beliefs (2) birthdays (4) blogs (5) Brooklyn (42) camera equipment (2) cars (1) celebrities (2) chic (3) cleaning (2) concerts (1) crazy (7) dance (1) decisions (4) design (2) diy (9) dogs (4) dreams (1) Dylan (14) etsy.com (3) facebook (1) faith (2) family (32) fatness (4) favorites (2) fear (2) Final Four (1) food (12) friends (10) furniture (2) gifts (1) goals (5) Griffin (18) gym (1) hair (2) happiness (4) health (3) holidays (6) home (9) honey jars (1) husband (5) immaturity (2) infantile spasms (2) insanity (5) invitations (1) joy (23) lessons (8) life (44) love (6) marriage (3) me (16) memories (14) milestones (49) movies (1) music (2) NCAA Tournament (1) nerdiness (1) nursery (3) office supplies (1) Oklahoma (1) Oklahoma Basketball (1) Oregon (5) organizing (2) OU (1) parents (1) parties (1) pets (2) photography (4) pictures (19) pregnancy (17) projects (14) randomness (9) rants 'n raves (3) recipes (8) renovation (1) renovations (2) school (1) shopping (5) silly (1) soup (1) sports (2) style (1) summer (3) travel (8) TV (1) vacations (2) vegetarian (1) videos (1) wedding gifts (1) weddings (1) weekends (7) windows (1) wisdon (1) work (5) WOU (1) wussiness (2)