Little man is filling out!
Here are the (unofficial) 3 month measurements:
Weight: 12 1/2 ish pounds
Length: 24 inches
- He's settled into a schedule (7,10,1,4,7,10) which has been helpful for me because now I can have a rough estimate of a schedule for me in order to get both kids and myself ready for work/school/sitter each day.
- Griffin is sleeping through the night y'all!! For the last 3 weeks (minus 3 nights of growth spurt waking) he's been going down after his 10 pm feed and sleeping until 6-7 am!
- He is grinning and giggling more and more- he's such a happy baby....
- ....unless you miss his sleepy/nap window then there is screaming and tears (by both Griff and me) to get him to fall asleep.
- getting better at reaching and grabbing.
- still hates tummy time with a passion- like ...hates. it.