Oh my how I love this stage! The newborn stage is gone and we are in full baby mode! Griffin' is a smiley, giggly baby and it makes my heart explode. Brooklyn loves helping Griffin eat, play and nap. Sometimes it's helpful and sometimes...not so much. Brooklyn's class at school also loves Griffin. Every time I bring him in to pick up B, a sea of little hands comes at us - turns out toddlers love babies and Griff doesn't seem to mind the attention.
(unofficial) 4 month measurements:
Weight: 15 pounds
Length: 25 inches
- Remember that one time I told you that Griffin is sleeping through the night? Well...he stopped. For the past 2 weeks he's gotten up around 2-3am every. friggin'. night. Arghhhhh!
- He is enjoying sitting up (supported) more
- starting to make babbling sounds
- he can roll on to his side - but that's as far as he goes
- he spins on his mat. He'll be on his back and use his feet to scoot himself around his playmat.
- he's grabbing things and shoving them in his mouth- everything within reach goes in